Can be used like this
1. Digestive power is maintained by consuming mustard oil. It also helps to increase hunger, so if you are also going through the problem of feeling hungry, then use mustard oil in food.
2. Vitamins such as thiamine, folate and niacin are found in large amounts, which helps in weight loss. Extra body fat is also reduced by its massage.
3. Although there is no permanent cure for asthma yet, putting camphor in hot mustard oil and massaging it also provides relief in asthma.
Also Read: Brown Sugar Scrub Has Many Benefits, Immediately Get Immaculate Skin
4. Massage of mustard oil strengthens the muscles of the body and improves blood circulation. It also relaxes the knot.
5. Drinking 1 teaspoon mustard oil like medicine provides a lot of relief in cough and throat pain.
6. If you are going through the problem of chapped lips, apply mustard oil on the navel before sleeping on the winter night. This will make the cracked lips soft and soft.
7. If cold, nose is blocked or flowing, put 2 drops mustard oil in the nose. There will be immediate relief in the cold. It also gives relief in problems like nose itching and dryness.
8. Mustard oil is also added to turmeric made from turmeric at home. This ends the dryness of the skin, which causes the skin to glow naturally.
9. Mustard oil is also beneficial in toothache and pyorrhea. If you are struggling with the problem of toothache, then mix turmeric and salt in mustard oil and massage on the teeth regularly.
Also read: Can’t sleep in bed at night? So do this remedy, the effect will be seen in minutes
10. Mustard oil is helpful in balancing cholesterol. Compared to refined oil, cooking in mustard oil reduces the chances of heart disease by about 70 percent. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm these. Contact the concerned specialist before implementing them.)