Take care like this
– If you want to keep leather clothes fresh for a long time, then do not keep them closed in storage for months. Keep the sunshine out after taking it out for a few days.
As far as possible, hang the leather clothes in the hanger and keep it in the cotton cover. By doing this, they will not stick together and will not spoil. – After using a leather jacket, wallet, handbag or shoes, clean them with a dry cloth. Actually, leather absorbs oily products, which can cause them to become discolored.
– Do not store too much in the leather wallet. Actually leather can change its shape and your beautiful wallet may be ruined.
Read this too : If you want an attractive body, then definitely do a plan exercise, know its big benefits
-Keep the clothes and accessories in a dry and dry place. But avoid storing in the direct sunlight.
– Do not hang the leather handbag. By doing this, the strap of the bag is pulled and can deteriorate quickly.
– You can store leather shoes and handbags in a pillow cover made of natural fabric. Open the strap of shoes. On doing this, there will be no marks on it.
Keep these things in mind while cleaning
– If there is any stain on your leather clothes then clean it immediately.
– Do not use any type of heating product.
– If there is an ink stain on the leather, clean it with alcohol. If there is an oil stain, you can use cornstarch for this.
– Clean the leather with a soft cloth instead of a brush.
– They need extra care every 6 months. Use special leather spray on your leather clothes and follow the instruction given on the cleaning product. Try these products first in the inner part of the cloth, only then apply them on the upper part.
Do not use chemical cleaners and conditioners etc. on leather items. Dry dry if needed. (Disclaimer: The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm these. Contact the concerned specialist before implementing them.)