What is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Under this scheme, the central government gives 6 thousand rupees every year to crores of farmers across the country. This amount of 6 thousand rupees is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers by the government in three installments.
Also read- Bitcoin created new record! First time market cap crosses $ 1 trillion, up 70% so far in FebruaryCheck your name like this in the beneficiary list
1. First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
2. On its homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner.
3. Within the Farmers Corner section you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List.
4. Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop down list.
5. After this you have to click on Get Report. After this, the full list of beneficiaries will be revealed. In which you can check your name.
read this also- Gold Price Today: Gold Price Declines Today, Till Now Rs 10,000
You can register your name like this
1. Farmers must first click in the Farmer Corner tab given at https://pmkisan.gov.in/. Here farmers have been given the option to register themselves.
2. Click on the option of New Registration in the Farmer Corner tab.
3. A new page will open as you do so. Entering your Aadhaar number on it will open the registration form. Fill the complete information in the registration form. In this, your name, gender, category, Aadhar card, state, district, block and village, bank account number, IFSC code, address, mobile number, date of birth, etc. have to be given.
4. After filling all the information, click on the option to save and submit the form for registration.