New Delhi. If you are thinking of buying a car then you have a great chance. The car company Hyundai India has brought a special offer for those looking for a new car. The company has revealed new discounts and offers for its cars from compact hatchback Santro to EV SUV corner. The company is offering a benefit offer of up to Rs 50 thousand on these selected cars. This offer of the company is only till the month of February. After 28th February this offer can be closed again.
Know offer details ..
- Hyundai will also offer a special ₹ 8000 LTC for government employees. In addition, the car manufacturer will offer this special offer to medical professionals, select corporates, SME teachers as well as CAs.
- Hyundai is offering up to ₹ 50,000 on the hatchback Santro petrol version. However, the company has not given any details about the offer on its CNG version.
Also read – 100 years old Mughal chef’s delicious dish will be available in air travel, airline company started service
- Hyundai India is available on another compact hatchback Grand i10 Nios for up to ₹ 60,000 mileage. The company is giving benefits on both petrol and diesel versions of the car.
- The Hyundai Aura is also available with a profit of up to Rs 70,000. This offer is applicable to both petrol and diesel engine variants.
read this also- Keep these things in mind before taking a gold loan, otherwise a penalty may be imposed
- Hyundai mid-size sedan, Hyundai Elantra is being offered with a profit of up to Rs 1,00,000. Special prices can be availed for both petrol and diesel versions of the car. Hyundai EV is available with a maximum mileage of up to 1,50,000 on the Kona.
- Some of the company’s best-selling cars Hyundai i20, Creta, Venue, Verna and Tucson have not been included in this offer list. Special offers on cars may vary from dealer to dealer. Interested buyers can call the nearest dealer for more details price price breakup.