Let us tell you in detail about these 11 trains-
1. 09009/09010 Mumbai Central New Delhi Duronto Superfast Special (Mumbai Central-New Delhi Duranto Superfast Special)
This superfast special train will run two days a week. This train will stop at Vadodara, Ratlam and Kota. Train number 09009 will leave Mumbai Central from Monday to Friday at 11 pm. After this, it will leave Mumbai on February 25 and will reach New Delhi on February 26 at quarter to four. After this, it will leave Delhi at 10.10 pm on Tuesday and Saturday and will reach Mumbai at 3.35 pm the next day.
For the convenience of passengers, Western Railway has decided to run 11 more additional Special Trains to various destinations. Besides this, the frequency of Train No. 02944/43 Indore-Daund Special has also been increased to six days a week. #WRUpdates pic.twitter.com/8DM0jtaQPa
— Western Railway (@WesternRly) February 22, 2021
2. 09289/09290 Bandra Terminus-Mahuva Superfast Special
This train will depart from Bandra at 4.45 pm from the evening of 25 February and will reach Mahuva at quarter to seven. Let us know that this train will run every Friday. It will run from Mahuva at 7.20 pm and reach Bandra at 9:30 am the next day.
3. 09293/09294 Bandra Terminus-Mahuva Superfast Special
This train will leave Bandra at 4.45 pm every Wednesday from March 2 and reach Mahuva at 7.45 am. After this, it will run from Mahuva at 7.20 pm and reach Bandra at 9:30 am the next day.
4. 09336/09335 Indore-Gandhidham Superfast Special
This train will run every Sunday from 27 February. This train will depart from Indore at 11:30 in the night and will reach Gandhidham at 2 in the afternoon. At the same time, this train from Gandhidham will run every Monday.
5. 09507/09506 Indore-Ujjain Special (Daily)
This train will depart from Indore from 1 March every day at 6 pm and reach Ujjain at 8.5 pm the same day. In return, it will leave Ujjain at 8 am and reach Indore at 10.40 am.
Also read: PM Awas: More than 56 thousand people will get new houses, the central government approved, know how to take advantage
6. 09518/09517 Ujjain-Nagda Special (Indore-Ujjain Special (Daily))
This train will run from Ujjain at 7 am every day from March 2 and will reach Nagda at 8.25 am on the same day. Apart from this, it will leave Nagda at 6 pm and reach Ujjain at 7.40 pm.
7. 09554/09553 Ujjain-Nagda Special (Ujjain-Nagda Special (Daily))
This train will depart from Ujjain at 8:40 pm on March 1 and reach Nagda at 10.10 pm. At the same time, in return, it will depart from Nagda at 11.35 am and reach Ujjain at 1.30 am the next day.
8. 09341/09342 Nagda-Bina Special (Nagda-Bina Special (Daily))
This train will depart from Nagda at 11:10 am on March 2 and will reach Bina at 10 pm. It will run from Bina at 7 am and reach Nagda at 5:30 pm.
9. 09545/09546 Ratlam-Nagda Special (Ratlam-Nagda Special (Daily))
This train will run from Ratlam at 10 am every day and will reach Nagda at 11 am. It will run daily from Nagda at 8.35 am and reach Ratlam at 9:30 in the morning.
10. 09528/09527 Bhavnagar Terminus-Surendranagar Special (Bhavnagar Terminus-Surendranagar Special (Daily))
This train will leave Bhavnagar every morning at 5 am and reach Surendranagar at 9 am. At the same time, in return it will leave Surendranagar at 6:30 pm and reach Bhavnagar at 11 pm.
Also read: This 1 rupee coin will make you rich! Can get 10 lakh rupees
11. 09534/09533 Bhavnagar Terminus-Surendranagar Special
This train will open from Bhavnagar at 2 pm everyday from March 1 and reach Surendranagar at 6.5 pm in the evening. It will run from Surendranagar at 9.40 am and reach Bhavnagar at half past one in the afternoon.