Now let’s know how to get a PAN card without spending 1 rupee at home.
1. To get a PAN card by the Income Tax Department, you have to go to the e-filing portal and click on ‘Instant PAN through Aadhaar’ and then select ‘Get New PAN’. You will be asked for an Aadhaar number and an OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number. After OTP validation, e-PAN will be issued to you.
2. In this, the applicant gets a copy of the PAN card in pdf format, which contains the QR Code. In this QR code, the applicant has a demographic detail and photo. At the time of applying, a 15 digit number is sent to the registered mobile number. With the help of this number, e-PAN can be downloaded. A copy of this is also sent to the email ID of the application. However, it is mandatory to have an email ID registered with Aadhaar. Recently, the Income Tax Department has simplified it by changing the rules related to e-PAN.Also read: Income for 25 years will be for just 70 thousand rupees, make a big income by sitting at home from this business
3. PAN card is also issued through NSDL and UTITSL. But, to get a PAN card from both these units, you have to pay a fixed charge. In contrast, the PAN card is available absolutely free from the Income Tax Department website.
4. Under Instant PAN facility, you do not have to fill any detailed form. Important information is collected from your base only. In addition, PAN card and Aadhaar card are automatically linked. You do not have to do anything with linking.
5. The Income Tax Department said that it takes only 10 minutes for an instant PAN. So far, an Instant Pan of a total of 6.7 lakh people has been generated.
Also read: Gold Price Today: Gold becomes cheaper today, silver prices also fall, know price of 10 grams
It is very important for these five tasks
When purchasing real estate: If you buy an immovable property of Rs 5 lakh or more, then it will be mandatory for you to give your PAN card. The Income Tax Department has also given information about this on its official website.
For Credit Card: It is mandatory to give PAN number for depositing cash in excess of Rs 50,000 in any post office saving account. PAN card is also given for credit and debit card applications. It is mandatory to provide PAN card for bills above Rs 25,000 in hotels and restaurants.
For Insurance Premium: If you deposit life insurance premium today and the amount is more than Rs 50,000, then it will be mandatory for you to give a PAN number. PAN card is also required to buy the shares of any company. Especially in the case when you pay Rs 50,000 or above to the company in exchange for shares. It is also mandatory to provide PAN for purchasing debentures and bonds of the company.
Also read: Investors made silver! This company drowned gave 7220% strong profit in 4 months, 7.25 lakhs made in 10000 rupees in 128 days
For transactions above 50 thousand: If you want to file income tax return, then it is necessary that your PAN card and Aadhar card must be linked to each other. If your PAN and Aadhaar link is not there, then you will not be able to process your income tax return. According to the Income Tax Department, PAN card is also to be given for cash purchase of bank draft, pay order or bankers check of Rs 50,000 or above in a day.
For TD or FD: If you buy any securities or mutual fund units worth more than Rs 1 lakh, then you must provide your PAN number. PAN card is necessary for depositing more than Rs 50,000 in time deposits or fixed deposit schemes in financial institutions.