Nowadays, Aadhar Card has become a necessary document for almost all the work. Then whether it is banking work, insurance, transactions, government schemes, including benefits, it is needed everywhere.
Learn what is the process
From UIDAI website, you can check 50 years old or where your Aadhaar has been used for authentication in the last six months. This is process-
- First of all you go to the homepage of UIDAI, open the website https://resident.uidai.gov.in.
- Here you will see a link to ‘Aadhaar Authentication History’.
- A new page will open as soon as you click on the link. It will have to enter the Aadhaar number and security code.
- After entering the Aadhaar number and code, the option to generate OTP will come.
- OTP will come on your registered mobile number as soon as you click on it and a new page will open.
- In this, you will have options for Demographic, Biometric, OTP, Biometric and OTP, Demographic and OTP and Demographic and Biometric.
- The option you choose will have to be given a time-limit, then the OTP on the mobile will have to be inserted.
- According to the date and time, a new page will open along with inserting complete information OTP.
- After this, the result you will get will be shown as authentication based on date, time and usage.
- The date, time and type of authentication request will be known in the chosen period.
- If you have also registered an email ID with Aadhaar, then the information of each authentication will be found on your email.
#UpdateMobileInAadhaarYou can check Aadhaar Authentication History of up to 50 authentications during last 6 months. This may help you notice in case of any unintended authentication entry. Click this link https://t.co/j6YZhe4HYW to check. #Aadhaar #AddMobileToAadhaar pic.twitter.com/dSg8oURU9B
– Aadhaar (@UIDAI) March 9, 2021
Also read- It is a matter of profit: If you want to earn big money from IPO, then know these 5 things, there will never be a loss!
Complain here if you see something wrong
If you see something wrong in your Aadhaar card anywhere where you feel that your Aadhaar has been misused, complain immediately. You can lodge a complaint by emailing: [email protected] or by calling 1947 number.