Sleep disorder warning signs:
1. You are taking more than 30 minutes to go to sleep every day
2. You remain tired or irritable even after taking 7-8 hours of sleep.3. At night you wake up many times or sometimes you get sleepy.
4. You feel the need to take a nap continuously or for a long time during the day.
5. You fall asleep easily while watching TV or listening to music.
6. You snore for long periods of time in sleep and your breathing sounds
7. You need a stimulant like caffeine to stay awake during the day.
Also read: World Sleep Day: World Sleep Day is being celebrated today, know how long Indians sleep every day
Diagnosis of sleep disorder:
To diagnose sleep problem, the first step is to take a diary and keep full track of the quality of your sleep in it. In this, you write your daily sleep pattern, such as long-term sleep, sleep and waking time and any factors that may affect your sleep quality such as caffeine, alcohol, exercise, etc. track these things Do and keep a record of everything in the diary. This may help you consult your doctor for this problem. Your doctor may ask many questions related to your daily life. In such a situation, this diary will guide you to answer those questions.
Causes of sleep disorder:
Nose and sinus inflammation, asthma, high blood pressure, Parkinson’s disease, clinical depression, anxiety, poor sleep patterns, poor lifestyle, extreme stress, poor diet are some of the reasons that may be responsible for making you a victim of sleep disorder. .
Also read: Ruthi Nindia Rani will come like this …
Types of sleep disorder:
Sleep disorder can also be of many types, such as Insomnia, Restless Legs Syndrome, Sleep Apnea, Narcolepsy, Circadian Rhythm Sleep Disorder. Klein-Levine. Kleine-Levin Syndrome and Idiopathic Hypersomnia. We would suggest here that if you persist for long periods of sleep, go to the doctor immediately without delay. (Disclaimer : The information and information given in this article is based on general information. Hindi news18 does not confirm these. Contact the concerned expert before implementing them.)