1. Market Selling: Should You Be Concerned
After a huge fall in the Indian share market on Monday, the stock market will open flat on Tuesday. This is because SGX Nifty (CGX nifty) has seen an increase of 2 points. This indicates a flat opening for the index in India. On April 12, the BSE Sensex rose by 1,707.94 points or 3.44 percent to 47,883.38, while the Nifty fell 50524 points, or 3.53 percent, to close at 14,310.80. Today, shares of TCS, Satin Creditcare Network, NBCC, Hindustan Copper will be under watch.
2. SEBI imposes penalty of Rs 25 crore on Yes BankSecurities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has imposed a penalty of Rs 25 crore on Yes Bank for selling AT1 bonds after giving misleading information some years back. Apart from this, the regulator has imposed a fine of Rs 1 crore on Vivek Kanwar, who was the head of the private property management team of Yes Bank. Ashish NASA and Jasjeet Singh Banga have been fined Rs 50 lakh each. At the time of this violation, he was part of the personal wealth management team of the bank.
Also read: Gold Price Today: Gold became cheaper again today, so far it has come down by Rs 10,000 per ten grams
3. Microsoft will buy AI company Nuance Communications
Microsoft Corporation on Monday said it would buy Artificial Intelligence and speech technology company Nuance Communications for a $ 19.7 billion deal. Microsoft Corporation stated that its objective is to promote its cloud strategy for healthcare. The two companies had entered into an agreement in the year 2019, in which they could benefit from the increase in telehealth services, as medical consultation Kovid has gone online due to the 19 epidemic.
4. Food will not be available in short-haul flight
Now the passengers traveling in the flight, whose travel time is less than 2 hours, will not be given food in the flight during the flight. The Ministry of Civil Aviation said on Monday that the airline, whose travel duration is less than two hours, will not be allowed to provide food during the flight as the cases of corona virus continue to rise in the country. The ministry said in its order that this ban will come into effect from Thursday.
5. Robots are distributing rations at home
A Singapore-based company has developed such robots, which can deliver goods directly to the customers’ home. There will be no human touch of any kind in this delivery through the robot, so there will be no risk of infection also. These robots have been built by a company called OTSAW. These robots are named Camello. As a trial of robots, milk, eggs and other ration items have been delivered to them in about 700 homes for one year.
Also read: Bad signs for the Indian economy! The alarm bells again ringing on jobs, unemployment rate increased in April
6. State Bank giving more interest on FD
Recently Central Bank of India has asked citizens to get themselves vaccinated to protect them from COVID 19. For this, the bank is making attractive offers. Public sector bank Central Bank of India has announced a higher rate of interest on fixed deposits for vaccinated customers. Those who get the Corona virus vaccine will get 25 bps ie 0.25% more interest in fixed deposit rates.
7. West Bengal Assembly Elections
Four phases of voting have taken place in West Bengal. Votes will be cast on April 17 for the fifth phase. Earlier, the Election Commission has banned his campaigning. This is nothing short of a big shock.