He also faced difficulty in getting elementary education, but despite all this, Ambedkar not only got higher education but also became the first law minister of independent India. He devoted his entire life to the name of the country. Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar struggled throughout his life to bring equality to the downtrodden in the society. Ambedkar’s thoughts inspired millions of youth and by following his ideas, the lives of many youths have changed. Today, on the occasion of Babasaheb Ambedkar’s birth anniversary, let us know 10 such ideas that will inspire you in every difficult moment of life.
Also read: Shayari: ‘What time should I calculate’, some colors of poets and …
10 invaluable thoughts of Baba Ambedkar1. I like the religion that teaches freedom, equality and fraternity.
2. I measure the progress of a community to the degree that women have achieved.
3. Those who forget history cannot make history.
4. Be educated, stay organized and excited.
5. Religion is for humans and not for human religion.
6. Man is mortal, thoughts are also mortal. An idea needs publicity, such as watering a plant, otherwise both die after dying.
7. A great man is different from a distinguished man in such a way that he is ready to be the servant of the society.
8. Equality can be a fantasy, but it has to be accepted as a governing principle nonetheless.
9. Development of intelligence should be the ultimate goal of human existence.
10. Manta can be a fantasy, but it has to be accepted as a governing principle nonetheless.