When you leave a company, then join a job in another, then you can transfer your PF from the previous company.
EPF Online Transfer: Employees Provident Fund – EPF is one of the safest saving instruments. Employees are confident of getting better returns in the long term by investing in it.
Transfer at home
If you want to transfer your EPF to some other place, you can. This is very easy digitally. When you leave a company and join a job in another, then you can transfer your PF from the previous company. The Employees Provident Fund Organization (EPFO) allows member employees to transfer PF money online. That is, without going anywhere, the employee can transfer money from one PF account to another. Its process is also very simple.
read this also- PThese two government banks will be private in the first phase, will be sealed today! Government shortlisted these banks, check complete listEPFO (Employees Provident Fund Organization) gives a 12 digit number called UAN (Universal Account Number), which is activated and monitored online on your account. The UAN ID acts as an umbrella for its members.
Know what is the process?
– First you have to visit the Unified Member Portal, then log it in with your UAN.
– One member One EPF will have to be clicked for online service.
– Now you have to verify the information related to the existing company and the PF account.
– After this, click on the Get Details option. You will see the PF account details of the previous appointment.
– One has to be selected from the previous company and the existing company. Select any of the two companies and give a member ID or UAN.
Lastly click on the Get OTP option, which will bring OTP to the mobile number registered in the UAN. Then enter that OTP and click on submit option.
– Online transfer process of your EPF account completed.