Today is the last day to install HSRP. (File photo)
The HSRP is a hologram sticker that records the vehicle’s engine and chassis numbers and is pasted onto the vehicle’s number plate. The high security number plate is designed for the safety and convenience of the vehicle. It is specially fitted in the vehicle. Once the number plate is installed, it cannot be easily removed.
Last day to get HSRP installed – According to RTO data, only 50 per cent of the vehicles have been installed in HSRP in Gautam Budh Nagar. In such a situation, the district administration has decided to deduct the challan of vehicles without HSRP after 15 April. Let us tell you that about 7.5 lakh vehicles are registered in Gautam Buddha Nagar and about 2.5 lakh vehicles belong to other districts. Out of which only about 5 lakh vehicle owners have installed HSRP on their vehicle so far.
Also read: This bike of TVS brought home at an EMI of only Rs 1,999 in Navratri, see full scheme here
Such penalties are avoided – If you have not been able to get HSRP yet, then your challan can be cut. But there is a way you can avoid getting the invoice deducted. For this, you have to book HSRP immediately and keep the slip with you at all times. So you can avoid paying the fine until your HSRP is delivered.Benefits of HSRP – The HSRP is a hologram sticker, in which the engine and chassis numbers of the vehicle are entered and it is pasted on the vehicle’s number plate. The high security number plate is designed for the safety and convenience of the vehicle. It is specially fitted in the vehicle. Once the number plate is installed, it cannot be easily removed.
Also Read: Get Great Discounts on Maruti, Nissan, Renault, Hyundai and Honda Cars, Learn Everything
HSRP Price – If you do not have a new number plate on your vehicle, then you will have to apply for it. The price of a high security number plate for a large vehicle is between Rs 600–1100 and for a two-wheeler the number plate is priced between Rs 600–1100. You have to pay a separate charge to get a high security number plate and color code sticker sitting at home. For a car, one has to pay Rs 250 for a high security number plate and 125 for a two-wheeler.
How to apply
– Go to bookmyhsrp.com and click.
– Choose one of the HSRP and Color Code Sticker options here.
– Select the option of either a private vehicle and a public vehicle.
– Now the option of petrol, diesel, CNG, electric vehicle will have to be selected.
– The category of vehicles will open such as – Choose one of the scooters, bikes, vehicles, autos, heavy vehicles.
– Now you have to give information about the company of the vehicle.
– Updates will be received through SMS after booking.
– Will be notified at least two days before the booking date.
– Applicants can also apply for home delivery on the website.