1. PM farmer installment comes in these months
In every financial year, the first installment falls between 1 April to 31 July, the second installment from 1 August to 30 November and the third installment from 1 December to 31 March. The installment is directly transferred to the farmers’ account.
2. Know which farmers get benefitUnder the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, only those farmers who have 2 hectares or 5 acres of cultivable agriculture get their benefit. Now the government has abolished the limit of holdings. But if someone files income tax return, then it is excluded from PM Kisan Samman Nidhi. In this, lawyers, doctors, CA etc. are also out of this scheme.
Also read: Indian Railways: Railways increased the number of trains; Reservation will start for them from 3 o’clock today, check full details
3. Money gets stuck with these mistakes
Sometimes money is transferred from the government to the account, but they do not reach the farmers’ account. The reason for this may be due to a mistake in your Aadhaar, account number and bank account number.
4. The field should be in the name for the benefit of the scheme
Explain that the government is going to make some changes in the old system of this scheme. Now the benefit of the PM Kisan Samman Scheme will now be given only to those farmers whose fields will be in their name. That is, as before, those who had a stake in ancestral land will not be able to get the benefit of this scheme. If there is a farm in your name too, then do this work immediately, otherwise your next installment may get stuck.
5. Online registration process for PM farmer
It is quite easy to register in this scheme. You can complete this process sitting online at home. Apart from this, you can apply for this scheme through Panchayat Secretary or Patwari or Local Common Service Center. Apart from this, you can also register for this scheme yourself.
6. Check your name like this in the list
First of all, you have to visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in. On its homepage, you will see the option of Farmers Corner. Within the Farmers Corner section, you have to click on the option of Beneficiaries List. Then you have to select the state, district, sub-district, block and village from the drop down list.
7. This is the official website of PM Farmer
If your name is wrong only, that is, both your application and your name in Aadhaar are different, then you can fix it online. Go to the official website of PM-Kisan Scheme (https://pmkisan.gov.in/).
Also read: PNB Alert! Bank has cautioned its millions of customers! Do not forget this mistake, or else …
8. You can complain here if you do not have money
First of all, you have to contact the accountant and agriculture officer of your area and they will have to give information about it. If these people do not listen to you, then you can also call the helpline related to it. Let us know that from Monday to Friday, PM Kisan Help Desk can be contacted on e-mail (email) pmkisan [email protected] If no matter from there, then call the phone number 011 23381092 (Direct HelpLine) of this cell.
9. Help can be corrected through the helpdesk
PM Modi has opened the helpdesk option in the portal to help farmers overcome the problem. After visiting this site, farmers can also open their account through Aadhaar card number. After clicking in the helpdesk, you can rectify any mistakes after entering the Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number. Like correction of Aadhaar number, mistake in spelling, all such mistakes can be corrected.
10. Know when the eighth installment is coming
Actually, media reports are speculating that by the end of this month, the installment money of Rs 2000 will be transferred to the account of the farmers. This year the government is going to put this money in the account of 11.66 crore farmers.