Businessmen involved in Char Dham Yatra help; Uttarakhand Businessmen involved in Char Dham Yatra help NODBK

After the Kedarnath tragedy in 2013, the Char Dham Yatra was the worst hit.

After the Kedarnath tragedy in 2013, the Char Dham Yatra was the worst hit.

Of the four dhams located in Uttarakhand, Yamunotri kaputas will open on 14 May while Gangotri on 15 May, Kedarnath on 17 May and Badrinath Dham on 18 May.

Anupam Trivedi Dehradun. After the suspension of the Char Dham Yatra by Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat by Uttarakhand Chief Minister Tirath Singh Rawat, the traders have requested the government for help. However, despite the growing cases of Kovid, the state Tourism Minister Satpal Maharaj favored opening the Char Dham Yatra but the Chief Minister postponed the visit in view of the situation arising out of the Kovid (Covid). The government says that if everything goes well, the decision may also be reconsidered. What is the demand of businessmen Out of the four dhams located in Uttarakhand, Yamunotri houses will open on 14 May, while Gangotri will open on 15 May, Kedarnath on 17 May and Badrinath Dham on 18 May. Hundreds of small and big hoteliers and shopkeepers in Garhwal division depend on the journey that takes place every month for 6 months. The president of the Char Dham Hotel Association, Rajesh Mehta, says that since April 1, about 70% of the bookings in his hotel have been canceled. Apart from the states of South India, travelers from Gujarat and Maharashtra come to Badrinath. But now when the journey is not taking place, the businessmen say that the government should give them some help. Rajesh Mehta says that the government can give exemption in water and electricity bills for the time being. Also, he also says that many people have taken loans from banks. The government can talk to the banks and get relief in installments for the next few months.Money will be refunded for helicopter booking Here, Ashish Srivastava, MD of Garhwal Mandal Vikas Nigam, who has booked a helicopter for Kedarnath, says that he has nearly 11 thousand bookings. Now after the suspension of the journey, GMVN has given the option of passengers to either withdraw their money or adjust the amount in future. Char Dham Yatra
After the Kedarnath tragedy in 2013, the Char Dham Yatra was the worst hit. Last year, there was a difference in travel due to Kovid and this year once again Yatra is influenced by Kovid. Earlier in 2019, around 32 lakh pilgrims had visited the four Dham.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *