Easy way to get an online driving license.
To create a Driving License, you only need to follow 10 steps. For this, you only have to make a payment of 350 rupees on the website. Let us tell you 10 easy steps.
- To apply for an online driving license, you will have to visit the website of the Transport Department at https://parivahan.gov.in/.
- After clicking on the website, the home page will open, here you will have to click on the online service. After that click on Driving License Related Service.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, where you have to choose your state from where you want to apply.
Also read: Buy two-wheeler from Hero and Suzuki for only ₹ 20 thousand, 12 months warranty, know everything
- After the state elections, it will take you to a new page where you will see many options. Out of these options, you have to choose the option of driving license renewal.
- After clicking on the driving license renewal, a new page will open in which you will be given information about which documents you will have to submit. Then click on submit.
- After this, you have to fill the information related to the driving license in the box provided blank.
Also read: Government will make easy rules for re-registration of vehicles, know how to get benefit
- Along with filling the information, you will have to scan and upload your requested document.
- After uploading the documents, you will have to upload your scanned photo and signature.
- After this, the new payment page will open, where you will have to pay a pre-determined amount of Rs 350. To deposit this amount, you will have to use the online payment options.
- After uploading all the documents, you click on submit. After this a receipt will be generated, which you can download and save on your laptop or phone.