Invoice is deducted for breaking traffic rules.
Traffic rules have been made tighter than before. The government has installed a lot of CCTV cameras on the side of the road for the driver not to violate the traffic rules. If a driver breaks the traffic rules, then these cameras scan the vehicle and its challan is sent to the driver on the online portal.
- For this, you first open the website of echallan.parivahan.gov.in on your laptop or phone.
- After this, click on the check Challan option given on the website.
- After this, three option challan number, vehicle number and driving license number will open on your screen.
- Out of these three options, you have to click on the vehicle number.
- After clicking the vehicle number, you will have to enter the vehicle registration number.
- After this, a captcha code will appear on your screen, after filling the captcha code, click on get details.
- Here you will get complete information whether your invoice is cut or not.
Also read: If you are planning to buy a second hand car, then know what are the advantages and disadvantages. How to pay
- If you want to submit your invoice online
- Click the Pay now button next to the invoice.
- After this an otp will be sent to your mobile.
- After this, the e-Challan payment website of your state will open on your screen, click on Next here.
- After Next, the payment confirmation page will open on your screen.
- Here you have to click on the button of procedure.
- After this, you have to pay online. You can use debit card, credit card or internet banking.
- As soon as the payment is confirmed, your challan will be submitted and its message will also come to you.