The girl said – The boy had my video, he had to call to get it deleted. New twist in Almora scandal, girl said- boy had my video, called him to get deleted

The boy had started to be rude with the girl.

The boy had started to be rude with the girl.

After calling the girl, the villagers beat the young man a lot. Police reached the police station. The boy’s medical was also done. The next day the boy died in police custody. So far, 11 people of the village have been arrested.

Almora Today, a new twist has come in the much-talked about case on April 28 in Arasalpad village of Danya police station area. Today, in this case, the girl told the media that she had called the boy on the day of the incident. The girl said that the boy had a video of her (the girl), which she had called him to get deleted. But the boy was not ready for this, instead he started molesting the girl there. Then the girl called the villagers. Remind you that on April 28, three youths had come to meet a minor girl in Arasalpad village of Danya police station area. Meanwhile, information about the kidnapping of the girl was spread in the village, after which the whole village got involved and the boys started beating. After being beaten for a long time, the police reached the spot and arrested the two youths and took them to the police station. Then these boys were given medical treatment. When the health of one of these boys locked up in the police station deteriorated on the second day, he was taken to the hospital, where he died. 11 arrested so far 11 people of Arasalpad village have been arrested so far for the beating. In this case, the police have also arrested 3 minors. Police is still preparing to arrest many people.Who is responsible for the death of the young man? There is a lot of resentment among the locals with the death of the young man and the arrest of the people of the village. They say that if the young man was serious, why did the police not get him admitted to the hospital. If it was okay then how did he die in the police station. The locals suspect that the police may have beaten the youth in custody. Girl and father used to get repeated threats on phone
The girl said that the boy used to call her again and again. Troubled by this, he blocked the boy’s number. Then the boy started calling her father’s number. The most disturbed girl called the boy to her village that day (on 28 April). He asked the boy to delete the video. But the boy stuck to his stubbornness and started flirting with the girl. Then the girl called the villagers.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *