New Delhi. 2000 rupees of the 8th installment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme has been transferred from the central government to the accounts of crores of farmers. But there are still some farmers whose installment money has not come in their account. Eligible farmer beneficiaries, who have not yet received their installment amount, can check their status digitally on the PM-Kisan website.
Let us tell you that due to non-completion of documents of beneficiaries or due to mistake in Aadhaar, account number and bank account number, the money of these people is stuck. If anything like this, then rectify it immediately or else the money for further installments will not come in your account.
The 8th installment of financial benefit under #PMKisan scheme for farmers was released through the medium of Direct Benefit Transfer. Here’s how eligible farmer beneficiaries, who are yet to receive their installment amount, can check their status digitally on PM-KISAN website. pic.twitter.com/SjfS4fOsGi
— Digital India (@_DigitalIndia) May 29, 2021
Also read: How much balance is tax free on savings account and how much is taxed – knowCheck the status of your money like this-
1. First of all go to the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. Here you will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right side.
3. Click on the option of ‘Beneficiary Status’ here. Now a new page will open.
4. On the new page, select any one option either Aadhar Number, Bank Account Number or Mobile Number.
5. Enter the number of the option you have selected. After that click on ‘Get Data’.
6. After clicking here, you will get all the transaction information. That is, when which installment came in your account and in which bank account was credited.
7. You will also get information related to the eighth installment of PM Kisan here.
Also read: PM Jan-Dhan Account: If you have also opened Jan Dhan account then you will get Rs 1.3 lakh, know how
The installments of these people will be transferred soon
Apart from this, let us tell you that if ‘FTO is generated and Payment confirmation is pending’ is seen written, then it means that the process of fund transfer has started and the installment will be transferred to your account in a few days. So these people need not worry.