Corona news- 60 percent call posts on Kovid helpline of Kovid patients, know their problems?

  Only 10 percent corona patients who call.  symbolic photo

Only 10 percent corona patients who call. symbolic photo

People who have been cured of corona are falling prey to other diseases. More than half of the callers on the Kovid helpline are post-Covid patients. Those who are facing problems like increased sugar after corona, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, frequent rash in the body, suffocation.

New Delhi. At present, more than half of the incoming calls in the form of covid helpline or covid control room created to help corona patients in Delhi and NCR are people suffering from post-corona diseases. of which are showing post covid symptoms. Apart from this, the calls of corona patients are only 10 percent of the total incoming calls. The remaining calls are being made regarding the vaccine or for other problems related to corona.

On an average, more than 1600 calls are being received daily on Delhi’s Kovid helpline. According to the doctors associated with the helpline, about 170 of these calls are from corona patients. That is, only 10 percent of the total incoming calls are from corona patients. Of the remaining 90 percent of the calls, close to 60 percent of the posts are from people troubled by Kovid. These 60 percent people have been cured of corona but now they are troubled by various diseases. Among them, there are many such post Kovid patients who are now getting mentally disturbed after coming under the grip of serious infection of corona. Counseling is also done through the helpline.

At the same time, Dr. Ruchi, in-charge of Ghaziabad’s Kovid Control Roop, says that the calls of corona patients have become very less than before, but the calls of people have not reduced. Patients who have recovered from corona are calling and telling their problem or asking about the vaccine. The number of patients suffering from post covid diseases in Ghaziabad is more than 60 percent.

This kind of post covid problem is coming In the incoming call on the helpline, the patients who are reporting the problem, include increased sugar after corona, sleeplessness, loss of appetite, frequent rash in the body, suffocation or complaints of asthma, early fatigue, body Patients are reporting problems like pain in the eyes, heaviness in the eyes mostly due to sitting on mobile or laptop.




Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *