1. LPG Prices
On July 1, the new prices of LPG cylinders i.e. LPG will be released. Oil companies fix the prices of LPG on the first of every month. In July, it has to be seen whether the companies increase the prices of LPG and commercial cylinders or not.
Also read- Attention Online Shopping! Flash sales and discounts will no longer be available on platforms like Amazon-Flipkart, know the reason
2. SBI’s rules will change
The country’s largest public sector bank SBI (SBI) is about to change the rules regarding withdrawing money from its ATM, withdrawing money from bank branch and check book. These new rules will come into effect from July 1 from next month. Four free cash withdrawals every month will be available to SBI Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account (BSBD) account holders – including ATMs and bank branches. The bank will charge Rs 15 plus GST on every transaction after the free limit. Cash withdrawal charges will be applicable at home branches and ATMs and non-SBI ATMs.
3. Check Book Fee
1. SBI BSBD account holders get 10 copies of checks in a financial year. Now charges will have to be paid on the check book containing 10 checks. For 10 check leaves, the bank will charge Rs 40 plus GST.
2. For 25 check leaves, the bank will charge Rs 75 plus GST.
3. Emergency check book will attract Rs 50 plus GST for 10 leaves.
4. Senior citizens will be exempted from new service charges on check books.
5. There will be no charge for withdrawal of money by bank BBSD account holders at home and from their own or other bank branch.
Also read- Gold Price Today: Gold is still getting cheaper by Rs 9,000 from the record level, check the price of 10 grams
4. Income Tax
If you have not been able to file Income Tax Return yet, then fill it as soon as possible. According to the rules of Income Tax, if you do not file your return by June 30, then from July 1, you will have to pay double TDS. This is the reason why this rule has given a second chance to file ITR. The last date to file ITR is 31st July but this date has been extended till 30th September.
5. IFSC Code of Canara Bank
Canara Bank is going to change the IFSC Code of Syndicate Bank from 1st July 2021. All the customers of Syndicate Bank have been asked to check the updated IFSC Code from their branch. On behalf of Canara Bank, it has been said that after the merger of Syndicate Bank, the IFC code of all branches has been changed. The bank has asked the customers to update the IFSC code, otherwise the benefits of facilities like NEFT, RTGS and IMPS will not be available from July 1.