Let us tell you that in the month of August, the central government can release the 9th installment. In this scheme, money is directly credited into the account of farmers. The government has so far sent the money of 8 installments to the farmers’ account.
Also read: PNB started special facility for children, worries about future will end, will get big benefits
How can you check your name in the list-
>> You have to go to the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
>> On the homepage, you have to click on the option of Farmers Corner.
>> Click on the Beneficiaries List option within the Farmers Corner section.
>> Select the State, District, Sub District, Block and Village from the drop down list.
>> After this you click on Get Report.
>> After this the complete list of beneficiaries will appear, in which you can check your name.
Learn how to rectify the mistake-
If you have not received the 8th installment of April-July in your account, then you may not get the money for the 9th installment. Let us tell you that even if any of your documents are incomplete or your bank details and Aadhaar details do not match, then money will not be transferred to your account.
It is seen many times that people make mistakes in filling their Aadhaar number, bank account number, due to which their installments get stuck. If this mistake has happened to you too, then you can rectify it by sitting at home. Let me tell you how-
Also read: Petrol-Diesel Price Today: Relief to the general public from expensive petrol, check the price of your city
1. Visit the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/
2. Going inside its farmer corner and click on Edit Aadhaar Details option
3. Enter the Aadhar Number, Enter the Captcha Code and Submit
4. If you see any mistake in your name then you can correct it online
5. If there is any other mistake then contact your accountant and agriculture department office
6. Through the Helpdesk option, you can rectify the mistakes after entering your Aadhaar number, account number and mobile number
7. You can correct many mistakes like correction in Aadhaar number, mistake in spelling.