Good News! Dream Sports will recruit more than 200 people in product, technology and design

New Delhi: Amalgamation of sports and technology, Dream Sports plans to recruit over 200 people in various roles including product strategy, analytics and data science over the next 12 months. Founded in 2008 by Harsh Jain and Bhavit Sheth, Dream Sports has been invested by investors such as Tiger Global, TPG Tech Adjacencies, Chris Capital, TCV, Kalaari Capital and Steadview Capital Management.

Kevin Freitas, Chief Human Resource Officer, Dream Sports, told PTI, “We currently have a strength of around 700 people. In January 2020, just before the pandemic, our numbers were around 320 people. We have almost doubled in the last 18 months. Now we can increase our numbers to around 900 in the next 12 months.

He said that about 80 per cent of the new appointments would be in core product, technology and design sectors and the remaining 20 per cent would be for functions like human resources, finance, legal and marketing.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *