In PM Kisan Ski, the government directly transfers money to the bank accounts of farmers in three equal installments. Its first installment is deposited in the account of the beneficiary farmers between April and July, the second installment between August and November and the third installment between December and March. Let us tell you how you can check whether this installment will come to your account or not-
Also read: Jandhan Account: These 6 banks including SBI, PNB have Jan Dhan account, so check balance like this, know what is the method?
You can check like this-
1. Visit the official website of PM Kisan https://pmkisan.gov.in/.
2. Now click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ in Farmer’s Corner.
3. A new page will open in front of you.
4. On this page, select any one option from Aadhar Number, Mobile Number and Account Number.
5. Click on the number you have selected.
6. Enter the number you have selected for the option.
7. Now click on ‘Get Data’
8. Full detailed information will come in front of you.
9. Farmer’s name, mobile number, Aadhar number, state, district, village, account number, date of registration and registration number will be displayed on this page
10. Here you have to see the option of Active and InActive.
11. If Active is written in this column then it means that your PM Kisan account is active.
12. This means that you will get the ninth installment under this scheme.
Check the name in the list also
Apart from this, you can also check your name in the list. You have to click on ‘Beneficiary List’ in ‘Farmer’s Corner’ on PM Kisan’s website. Now select the State, District, Sub-District, Block and Village from the drop down list. Now click on ‘Get Report’. Now the complete list of beneficiaries will come in front of you. The list of beneficiaries is in many pages. You can check your name in this list according to the first letter of your name.
Complain on these numbers
Let us tell you that this is the biggest farmer scheme of the Modi government, so many facilities have been given to the farmers. There is a helpline number in this. Through which the farmer of any part of the country can directly contact the Ministry of Agriculture.
>> PM Kisan Toll Free Number: 18001155266
>> PM Kisan Helpline Number:155261
>> PM Kisan Landline Numbers: 011—23381092, 23382401
>> New Helpline of PM Kisan: 011-24300606
>> PM Kisan has another helpline: 0120-6025109
>> E-mail ID: [email protected]
Scheme started in 2019
The Modi government started PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna on 24 February 2019. Under this scheme, the government gives Rs 6000 every year to small farmers in three installments. The first installment comes between December 1 and March 31. The second installment is directly transferred from 1st April to 31st July and the third installment from 1st August to 30th November in the account of farmers.
Also read: EPFO: Important news for salaried people, if you also did these 5 mistakes then you will not get PF money!
which documents are needed
You should have papers of agricultural land. Apart from this, Aadhar card, updated bank account, address proof, farm information and passport size photograph are required.