Learn how to apply
1. To collect ration card application form can be taken from the office or nearest ration card office or can also be downloaded from the official website of Food Supplies and Consumer Department or from the state website.
2. For the ration card, it is necessary that you can apply for the ration card on the website of the state in which you are.
3. There are 2 types of ration cards. First, the ration card is made for the people living below the poverty line and secondly for the people living above the poverty line. You can get a ration card made on the basis of whichever category you fall in. You can get a ration card made by visiting the website https://nfsa.gov.in/portal/apply_ration_card.
Also read- Want big money every month sitting at home? So start this business for free, know what is the process
4. Fill the information for the ration card. Fill the information correctly because if you fill it wrong the details will also be wrong. Attach documents.
5 Attach all the documents with the application form and pay the required application fee. If you have applied for BPL / AAE card then you will have to provide proof of income.
6. Submit this application to the nearest office. After 15 days the ration card will come home.
7. A citizen of India can get a ration card made.
Also read- #Tatastories: Story of a woman who sold her valuables to save Tata’s company from sinking
These documents are necessary for ration card
>> Voting Card / Voter ID Card
>> Aadhar Card
>> Address Proof
>> Passport size photo of the head of the family (2 passport size photos)
>> Electricity/Water Bill/Telephone Bill (Any one)
>> If any document issued by Government of India
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.