quiz based on general knowledge
The quiz consists of five questions from General Knowledge and Current Affairs. To win such huge prizes, you have to answer all the questions asked in the quiz correctly. Four options are given in each question asked during the quiz. The name of the winner will be selected through lucky draw.
Here we are telling you five questions of today’s quiz as well as their answers. So go play and win 20 thousand rupees as Amazon Pay balance.
1. Question- Six Years After Abandoning The “One Child Policy” Of 1979, Which Country Has Now Introduced A “Three Child Policy”?
2. Question- 107-Year-Old Billimora-Waghai Heritage Train Route, That Recently Was Ordered To Be Closed, Lies In Which State Of India?
3. Question- Barbora Krejcikova, Who Won Her First Grand Slam Singles Title In June 2021, Is From Which Country?
answer- Czech Republic
4. Question- This Device Allows Which Type Of Energy Change?
answer- Wind To Electrical
5. Question- Which Actor-Director Who Plays The Role Of Happy Hogan Directed The First Marvel Cinematic Universe Movie Featuring This Character?
answer- Jon favreau
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.