Money will be returned by 27th July
If you do not get the shares, the money will be returned to your account by July 27. If you get shares, it will start showing in your demat account on July 28. The listing of the shares of the company is going to happen on July 29, but if you want to check whether you get the shares before the arrival of the shares in the demat account, then you can do so. However allotment is not done yet. The allotment is due on July 26.
Also read- Gold Price: Gold became cheaper by ₹ 1000, buy quickly or else you will regret it, know what is the price left now?
Know how to check allotment status-
- Log on to https://kosmic.kfintech.com/ipostatus/ link and select IPO.
After this enter your DP ID / DP Client ID or PAN number.
- If you choose the option of Application Number, then first of all you have to select the Application Type (ASBA or Non ASBA).
- Then you have to enter the application number. If you have selected DP ID or Client ID then first you have to choose your depository NSDL or CDSL.
- After that you have to enter your ID. After this, enter the captcha and submit and your status will be known to you.
Also read- Good news for 6.5 crore jobseekers! Big money will come in PF account on this date of July, check balance here
Check status on BSE-
- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx First of all log on to this link. Here you click on Equity.
- After this, enter Tatva Chintan Pharma in the issue name. Then enter your application number, PAN number. After that click on Im not a robot.
- Then click on Search. After this your allotment status will come on your computer screen or smartphone screen.
Read Hindi News online and watch Live TV News18 on Hindi website. Know news related to country and abroad and your state, Bollywood, sports world, business.