CMAT/GPAT Admit Card
If any candidate has not downloaded the admit card for any reason, then hurry up. Also take a print out of it. Check the reporting time at the exam center, exam center closing time, exam date, exam time and shift and exam venue on the admit card.
If any candidate has not downloaded the admit card for any reason, then hurry up.
Arrive 30 minutes before the exam
Reach the exam center at the time mentioned on the admit card. Keep in mind that you have to reach the exam center 30 minutes before. If you reach the examination center after the gate is closed then you will not be allowed for the examination. There are many formalities to be completed before the exam, so reach on time.
what to take with you
* Carry the downloaded CMAT/GPAT admit card with you.
* One passport size photograph. The photo uploaded in the online application should be the same.
* One ID card such as PAN card / Driving license / Voter ID card / Passport / Aadhar card e-Aadhaar / Ration card / Bank passbook with photo can be kept.
* If claimed to be physically handicapped, then keep a certificate issued by the competent authority.
don’t take these things with you
Instrument/pencil box or geometry box
– some kind of paper
– side rules
– Log Tables
– tape recorder
– any kind of clock
– Food and water
– Mobile phone/earphone/microphone/pager
– The calculator
– Any kind of metal object or electronic gadgets
FIRST PUBLISHED : January 27, 2020, 19:22 IST